By Tim Leadbeater
Give your scholars the simplest probability of good fortune with this attempted and established sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background students.
- helps the content material and evaluate requisites of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- offers exam-style questions and tips for every appropriate specification to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for a number of classes including:
- Edexcel: India, c1914-48: the line to independence
Read Online or Download Access to History: Indian Independence 1914-64 Second Edition PDF
Similar asian history books
For the 1st time in one quantity, this booklet offers some of the arguments within the Indo-Aryan controversy. It additionally presents a template for the elemental matters addressing 4 significant components: archaeological learn, linguistic matters, the translation of Vedic texts of their historic contexts, and ideological roots.
An up-to-date variation of David Lu's acclaimed "Sources of eastern History", this quantity e-book provides in a student-friendly structure unique jap files from Japan's mythological beginnings via 1995. masking the whole spectrum of political, fiscal, diplomatic in addition to cultural and highbrow background, this school room source deals perception not just into the earlier but in addition into Japan's modern civilisation.
Greater than fifty brief essays situated on particular writers and literary tendencies create an attractive and simply digestible heritage of chinese language literature from the Qing interval (18951911) to this present day. The essays during this quantity should be learn sequentially for a chronological account or individually along side interpreting the literary works in chinese language or English-language translation.
This quantity offers an annotated bibliography of the Western and chinese language literature on Jesus Christ in China. it's a sequel to the interdisciplinary assortment at the manifold faces and photographs of Jesus all through chinese language background, from the Tang dynasty (618? 907) to the current time. the current bibliography broadens and deepens the above-mentioned subject material, and in addition issues out points which were addressed within the contributions and anthologies of the former volumes of The chinese language Face of Jesus Christ, yet that have no longer been handled completely.
- Empire of Love: Histories of France and the Pacific
- Empire and the Meaning of Religion in Northeast Asia: Manchuria 1900–1945
- A Historical Geography of China
- Marine Corps Tank Battles in Korea
Extra info for Access to History: Indian Independence 1914-64 Second Edition
Access to History: Indian Independence 1914-64 Second Edition by Tim Leadbeater