By Steve Waugh,Peter Clements
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and figuring out in their AQA breadth learn via specialist narrative, innovative abilities improvement and bespoke essays from top historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' realizing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the major recommendations of switch, continuity, reason and final result, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they develop in the course of the course
- Improves scholars' abilities in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by means of delivering transparent information and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in heritage via prolonged studying possibilities which includes in particular commissioned essays from working towards historians on appropriate debates
- Cements realizing of the large concerns underpinning the interval with overviews of the most important questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
The Making of a Superpower: united states 1865-1975
This identify explores the period of reconstruction, the advance of the united states as an financial strength, its function in foreign affairs, family matters and its emergence as a superpower. It considers breadth problems with switch, continuity, reason and end result during this interval via studying key questions about subject matters akin to governance, economic system, society, the function of america in global affairs, ideology and the impression of key individuals.
Read or Download AQA A-level History: The Making of a Superpower: USA 1865-1975 (AQA A Level History) PDF
Best american history_1 books
Anglo-Americans wrestled with a few profound cultural contradictions as they shifted from the hierarchical and patriarchal society of the seventeenth-century frontier to the trendy and fluid classification democracy of the mid-nineteenth century. How may perhaps conventional inequality be maintained within the socially leveling atmosphere of the early colonial barren region?
Collage Park is one among Los Angeles's so much assorted and ancient neighborhoods. starting with the founding of the collage of Southern California in 1880, the realm has hosted Olympic video games and diverse presidents and been featured as a backdrop for dozens of films, in addition to numerous different occasions of cultural and ancient importance.
Can a Negro carry place of work in Georgia? by way of Georgia preferrred court docket. This e-book is a replica of the unique booklet released in 1869 and should have a few imperfections reminiscent of marks or hand-written notes.
Following the conflict of Fallen Timbers in 1794 and the tip of the warfare of 1812, the Maumee Valley turned open to payment. John Pray arrived in 1817, outfitted a dam to run a mill, and the positioning grew to become referred to as Pray�s Falls. via 1831, Pray had platted the 1st 50 plenty and referred to as it Waterville. Others have been interested in the world, and the buying and selling submit lodge that Pray had built in 1828 was once vastly enlarged in 1837.
- Glenn County (Images of America)
- "I Am a Patsy!": My Contact With Lee Harvey Oswald, The Warren Commission, and The JFK Assassination Conspiracy
- Access to History: Civil Rights and Race Relations in the USA 1850-2009 for Edexcel
- John Nelligan: Wisconsin Lumberjack (Badger Biographies Series)
Additional info for AQA A-level History: The Making of a Superpower: USA 1865-1975 (AQA A Level History)
AQA A-level History: The Making of a Superpower: USA 1865-1975 (AQA A Level History) by Steve Waugh,Peter Clements